KESÄALE alkaa maanantaina 5.6. klo 8! - SUMMERSALE starts on Monday 5.6. at 8 am!
Knitwear Care tips
Knitwear Care Instructions and tips for Vadelma Design Sweaters and Cardigans
Material (yarn comes from Italy):
50% Mohair Superkid
18% Merino Wool
- Often mere airing of the product is sufficient, and just gentle cleaning of small stains if needed.
- If the knitwear gets dirt or stains that you want to wash off, here are some tips for washing: the proposed wash is hand wash with hand-warm water and flatdrying.
- You can use a mild detergent, that is suitable for wool. When using detergent, dissolve the detergent thorougly in hand-warm water before starting the wash. Also remember to rinse the knitwear thoroughly.
- Wash the knitwear by gently squeezing so that the delicate yarn does not get damaged.
- After washing and rinsing, the knit can be dried by pressing it lightly between a terry towel and flat dried after that. Flatdry the knit horizontally so that it does not lose its shape, stretch too much or shrink.
- Do not use a tumble dryer or drying cabinet, and do not dry the knit in direct sun. The knit can sometimes become slightly flattened during use or during washing. The fluff of a dry knit can be restored by brushing lightly with a soft clothebrush in the direction of the loops. However, you should be careful when brushing, as the loops of the thread are quite thin and fragile.
- When not in use, it is advisable to keep the knit loosely folded for example on the shelf of a wardrobe, and to avoid hanging it in a hanger. Please see also the washing label and instructions placed on the cardigan/sweater.